Top 5 Things to Know Before Buying a Hot Tub
You’ve decided to buy a Hot Spring hot tub. Great! Now what?
Many people find themselves with all sorts of questions once they’ve made this decision. What type of hot tub should I buy? Where am I going to put it? How much do I want to spend? Do I want to entertain people with the spa or do I want to enjoy it all to myself? Should I buy any accessories and if so, which ones? It’s easy to feel bogged down with so many questions looming, but we are here to help ease your worries. You simply cannot go wrong with a Hot Spring® spa.
1. Whereis the perfect location for my hot tub?
There is perfect location that will work for everyone, but there are several things you should consider when purchasing your spa. A great starting point is to consider the options that your house provides. Some houses may have the perfect yard for an outdoor spa, while others may have adequate space indoors. It may help to determine what activities you want to use your hot tub for and when you plan to use it most.
- Do you plan to use your spa during the summer or during the winter? If you do not want to trudge through the yard during extreme temperatures, it may be wise to position your spa closer to your home or indoors.
- Do you want to use your hot tub for relaxation? Position it so that you have a beautiful view where you are free from distractions such as road noise or neighbors.
- What size hot tub should I buy? Hot Spring makes hot tubs to accommodate every need. Discover more about our newest models.
2. What are some benefits of buying a hot tub?
Hot tubs can have different uses depending on what you’re hoping to accomplish. Hot tubs have been show to reduce anxiety and insomnia and can also be helpful for staying in shape. Having a smaller spa can bring relaxation while larger spas may increase your opportunities to host exciting events at your home. Hot Springs makes models for groups as small as 3 people and as large as 8 people. Learn more about all of your choices and see what will work best for you.
3. How much will a hot tub cost me?
Hot tub pricing can vary based on the size of the model and the special features that you choose to add. While many “value” priced models may seem like they fit your budget in the showroom, they can come with added costs reflected in your energy bill.
Contact us at East Texas Spa to learn more about pricing and financing options or schedule a “test drive” of one of our many spa models.
4. Are hot tubs hard to keep clean?
Making your hot tub last for years doesn’t have to be a guessing game. By selecting a Hot Springs spa that is known for quality, performing proper maintenance (such as cleaning with baking soda or routinely draining and refilling the tub), and installing weatherizing accessories, you can easily extend the life of your spa to 10 or even 20 years.
5. Where should I buy my hot tub?
While there are dealers everywhere that sell hot tubs, you want to make sure that they are reputable and knowledgeable about the latest models and accessories. Purchasing a hot tub is an important investment that should not be made quickly or without being backed by someone you trust. Hot Spring has a nationwide network of dealers who are trained to assist you.
If you’re located in Longview or Tyler, Texas, or anywhere in East Texas for that matter, you should definitely give us a call at East Texas Spa or stop by one of our showrooms!